- Reflective heat seal tape in ‘H’ pattern around body with an extra back hem tape and bio motion taping on sleeves
- Waterproof Jacket
- 2 Layer water resistant fabric
- Waterproof rating over 20,000mmH2O
- Stretch PU for extra comfort and mobility
- All seams are heat sealed
- Storm flap with plastic press studs and zip closure
- Adjustable cuff with contrast touch tape tab and internal storm cuff
- Lower sleeves and lower body panels in contrast colour for dirt protection
- Concealed built in hood with high collar stand for weather protection
- Bisley watermark screen print on lower back contrast panel
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Australian-owned and operated, Bisley Workwear has been shaping the Australian workwear clothing industry for nearly 60 years, with old-fashioned ideals like quality, exceptional service and value for money.
We are one of Australia’s fastest growing workwear brands because of the good old-fashioned values the company still stands by: ”We value integrity, so we do what we say we’re going to do, on time and on budget.“ Bisley partners with brands that share these values and business integrity.
Bisley also partners with the biggest and best independent testing laboratories to develop their garments. Using the latest in innovative technologies allows Bisley to maintain the highest quality and compliance of their Workwear, Safetywear and Protective wear for men and women.
We put our customers first every time, servicing even the biggest orders with industry-best daily replenishment order fulfilments, consistent quality performance and service that exceed our customer’s expectations.