- Reflective tape H pattern around body with extra hem tape for TTMC-W compliancy
- Waterproof fabric with breathability - WP - 20,000mm (200Kpa/H2O), VP(MVP) - > 3,750g/m2/24hrs, Class 3 under EN 343:203 - Protection Against Rain standard
- All seams are seam sealed
- Storm flap with touch tape and zip closure
- Adjustable 1/2 elasticated cuff with touch tape tab closure
- Lower sleeve in contrast colour for dirt protection
- Secured and hideaway hood with high collar stand and shaped centre for weather protection
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Australian-owned and operated, Bisley Workwear has been shaping the Australian workwear clothing industry for nearly 60 years, with old-fashioned ideals like quality, exceptional service and value for money.
We are one of Australia’s fastest growing workwear brands because of the good old-fashioned values the company still stands by: ”We value integrity, so we do what we say we’re going to do, on time and on budget.“ Bisley partners with brands that share these values and business integrity.
Bisley also partners with the biggest and best independent testing laboratories to develop their garments. Using the latest in innovative technologies allows Bisley to maintain the highest quality and compliance of their Workwear, Safetywear and Protective wear for men and women.
We put our customers first every time, servicing even the biggest orders with industry-best daily replenishment order fulfilments, consistent quality performance and service that exceed our customer’s expectations.
Others Also Bought
- SKU: BJ6379XT
From $128.00 $130.00
or 4 payments of $32.00 with Info
More From This Category
- SKU: BJ6934T
From $120.00 $122.00
or 4 payments of $30.00 with Info