- Lightweight, breathable and quick dry cool mesh fabric
- Side panels with additional reflective piping
- Knit ribbed collar with grey tipping
- Shoulder to sleeve panel with reflective piping
- Fabric treated with Fresche - Fresche Bioscience is a new generation natural antimicrobial which delivers high performance, broad spectrum anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, mould and odour protection
- Modern fit
|Unit Of Measure
Australian-owned and operated, Bisley Workwear has been shaping the Australian workwear clothing industry for nearly 60 years, with old-fashioned ideals like quality, exceptional service and value for money.
We are one of Australia’s fastest growing workwear brands because of the good old-fashioned values the company still stands by: ”We value integrity, so we do what we say we’re going to do, on time and on budget.“ Bisley partners with brands that share these values and business integrity.
Bisley also partners with the biggest and best independent testing laboratories to develop their garments. Using the latest in innovative technologies allows Bisley to maintain the highest quality and compliance of their Workwear, Safetywear and Protective wear for men and women.
We put our customers first every time, servicing even the biggest orders with industry-best daily replenishment order fulfilments, consistent quality performance and service that exceed our customer’s expectations.