- Premium low-pill polyester fleece outer with sherpa-fleece body lining for warmth and pongee lined sleeves for comfort
- Hoodie style jumper with shaped hood and adjustable toggle
- Two inseam hand-warmer pockets
- Sleeve pocket with reinforced panels and lower back mobile phone pocket to keep phone secure while working
- Elasticated rib knit hem and sleeve cuff with thumb opening
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Australian-owned and operated, Bisley Workwear has been shaping the Australian workwear clothing industry for nearly 60 years, with old-fashioned ideals like quality, exceptional service and value for money.
We are one of Australia’s fastest growing workwear brands because of the good old-fashioned values the company still stands by: ”We value integrity, so we do what we say we’re going to do, on time and on budget.“ Bisley partners with brands that share these values and business integrity.
Bisley also partners with the biggest and best independent testing laboratories to develop their garments. Using the latest in innovative technologies allows Bisley to maintain the highest quality and compliance of their Workwear, Safetywear and Protective wear for men and women.
We put our customers first every time, servicing even the biggest orders with industry-best daily replenishment order fulfilments, consistent quality performance and service that exceed our customer’s expectations.