- Reflective taped H pattern around body with X back and biomotion taping on sleeves and legs
- Australian Rail compliant
- Nylon press stud front and sleeve cuff closure
- Chest pocket with zippered opening on right hand side
- Chest pocket with tool division on left hand side
- Two angled side pockets with openings to body
- Back patch pocket and ruler pocket on right hand side
- Mobile phone pocket on right hand side
- Double layered knee for durability
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Australian-owned and operated, Bisley Workwear has been shaping the Australian workwear clothing industry for nearly 60 years, with old-fashioned ideals like quality, exceptional service and value for money.
We are one of Australia’s fastest growing workwear brands because of the good old-fashioned values the company still stands by: ”We value integrity, so we do what we say we’re going to do, on time and on budget.“ Bisley partners with brands that share these values and business integrity.
Bisley also partners with the biggest and best independent testing laboratories to develop their garments. Using the latest in innovative technologies allows Bisley to maintain the highest quality and compliance of their Workwear, Safetywear and Protective wear for men and women.
We put our customers first every time, servicing even the biggest orders with industry-best daily replenishment order fulfilments, consistent quality performance and service that exceed our customer’s expectations.