- Modern stove pipe (slim leg) and lower waist engineered fit
- Elasticated back waistband and hem cuff
- Front slant mitred pocket
- RHS leg welt pocket with additional flap mobile phone pocket, pen and knife divisions
- LHS leg gusset cargo pocket with additional hidden pocket.
- Twin mitred back hip pockets with button closure
- 7 reinforced wider and stronger belt loops, including 2 extra wide belt loops at side back
- Contoured shaped leg and knee
- YKK branded zip front fly
- Contrast yellow internal trims, bartacks and keyhole
|Unit Of Measure
Australian-owned and operated, Bisley Workwear has been shaping the Australian workwear clothing industry for nearly 60 years, with old-fashioned ideals like quality, exceptional service and value for money.
We are one of Australia’s fastest growing workwear brands because of the good old-fashioned values the company still stands by: ”We value integrity, so we do what we say we’re going to do, on time and on budget.“ Bisley partners with brands that share these values and business integrity.
Bisley also partners with the biggest and best independent testing laboratories to develop their garments. Using the latest in innovative technologies allows Bisley to maintain the highest quality and compliance of their Workwear, Safetywear and Protective wear for men and women.
We put our customers first every time, servicing even the biggest orders with industry-best daily replenishment order fulfilments, consistent quality performance and service that exceed our customer’s expectations.