- Airflow - Engineered ventilation placed in high heat zones to allow air to flow through to the body, improving breathability and keeping the wearer cool and comfortable.
- Ripstop Fabric - Ripstop fabrics have been woven to be highly tear and rip resistant.
- High Visibility Day - This symbol indicates which garments have been designed to comply with AS/NZS 4602.1.2011. These garments give you confidence that you will be visible at work.
- Lightweight breathable fabric
- Two secure chest pockets with pen partition
- Underarm, upper back and side cooling vents
- 3 piece collar with extensions for added sun protection
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Established in Sydney by Mr Robert Adcock, KingGee has been part of Australian history since 1926. The original KingGee overall was born out of humble beginnings and was the first in a long line of work garments known for their quality and careful craftsmanship.
Over the years, KingGee have evolved with the changing needs of the work environment. Today, our passion and expertise are second to none. Our premium products are engineered to ensure comfort, durability and functionality enabling you to work at your best in all conditions. We lead the industrial workwear industry and push the boundaries of garment development to new levels. Workcool Hyperfreeze and the new Tradies Utility Range are just two of our latest innovations.
We have come a long way since our first KingGee overall. One thing has never changed – our pride and care is still seen today in our products and in our people.
We Also Recommend
More From This Category
- SKU: BS6432T
From $64.00 $66.00
or 4 payments of $16.00 with Info
- SKU: BTC6482
From $68.00 $70.00
or 4 payments of $17.00 with Info