- Airflow - Engineered ventilation placed in high heat zones to allow air to flow through to the body, improving breathability and keeping the wearer cool and comfortable.
- Ripstop Fabric - Ripstop fabrics have been woven to be highly tear and rip resistant.
- UPF Rating - An Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) rating for Ultraviolet Radiation transmitted through a fabric onto the skin. Look for garments with a UPF 50+ rating to be assured of excellent protection. All fabrics used in our UPF rated garments have been tested to AS/NZS 4399:1996 and meet the requirements to the updated standard AS/NZS 4399:2017
- High Visibility Day - This symbol indicates which garments have been designed to comply with AS/NZS 4602.1.2011. These garments give you confidence that you will be visible at work.
- Lightweight breathable fabric
- Two secure chest pockets with pen partition
- Underarm , upper back and side cooling vents
- 50mm Reflectec Tape - Hoop pattern
- 3 piece collar with extension for added sun protection
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Established in Sydney by Mr Robert Adcock, KingGee has been part of Australian history since 1926. The original KingGee overall was born out of humble beginnings and was the first in a long line of work garments known for their quality and careful craftsmanship.
Over the years, KingGee have evolved with the changing needs of the work environment. Today, our passion and expertise are second to none. Our premium products are engineered to ensure comfort, durability and functionality enabling you to work at your best in all conditions. We lead the industrial workwear industry and push the boundaries of garment development to new levels. Workcool Hyperfreeze and the new Tradies Utility Range are just two of our latest innovations.
We have come a long way since our first KingGee overall. One thing has never changed – our pride and care is still seen today in our products and in our people.