- Composite safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- YKK Coil Zipper 10 Guage
- Triple stitching to stress points
- High density Eva padding in the heel area
- Comsoƒ?› lining with Aegis?? Anti-Microbial
- Unique printed Footbed and Tongue tab
- Fuel Oil & Slip Resistant
- 130?ø heat resistant outsole
- Removable memory foam Footbed with Poron?? in the heel
- ARZ+?? heel pod for shock absorption & comfort
- Podiatry Endorsed
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 & EH tested in accordance to the ASTM
Sizes - 6-14 (7.5-10.5)
Colour - Black
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Established in Sydney by Mr Robert Adcock, KingGee has been part of Australian history since 1926. The original KingGee overall was born out of humble beginnings and was the first in a long line of work garments known for their quality and careful craftsmanship.
Over the years, KingGee have evolved with the changing needs of the work environment. Today, our passion and expertise are second to none. Our premium products are engineered to ensure comfort, durability and functionality enabling you to work at your best in all conditions. We lead the industrial workwear industry and push the boundaries of garment development to new levels. Workcool Hyperfreeze and the new Tradies Utility Range are just two of our latest innovations.
We have come a long way since our first KingGee overall. One thing has never changed – our pride and care is still seen today in our products and in our people.