- In Stock
- Inherent Flame resistant fabric - Tencate Tecasafe® Plus
- Sto-nor 9801 FR Reflective taped H pattern at front, X pattern at back, extra back hem tape and biomotion taping at sleeves for NZ TTMC-W compliancy
- Solid colour high visibility protection with contrast navy collar and sleeve cuff
- Longer shirt tail
- Vertical FR mesh back ventilation
- Underarm FR mesh ventilation
- Two chest pockets with plastic snap closure
- Left pocket with pen division
- Full gusset sleeve cuff with plastic snap closure
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Australian-owned and operated, Bisley Workwear has been shaping the Australian workwear clothing industry for nearly 60 years, with old-fashioned ideals like quality, exceptional service and value for money.
We are one of Australia’s fastest growing workwear brands because of the good old-fashioned values the company still stands by: ”We value integrity, so we do what we say we’re going to do, on time and on budget.“ Bisley partners with brands that share these values and business integrity.
Bisley also partners with the biggest and best independent testing laboratories to develop their garments. Using the latest in innovative technologies allows Bisley to maintain the highest quality and compliance of their Workwear, Safetywear and Protective wear for men and women.
We put our customers first every time, servicing even the biggest orders with industry-best daily replenishment order fulfilments, consistent quality performance and service that exceed our customer’s expectations.
More From This Category
- SKU: ZW145
- SKU: ZW140
- SKU: 3408
- SKU: BS8237T
From $205.00 $210.00