- Reflective tape in H pattern around body with biomotion configuration on sleeves for optimal day/night visibility
- Fabric waterproof rating: Up to 20,000mm H20
- Fully seam sealed waterproof garment
- Internally quilted with polyester wadding and lined with taffeta
- Reversible jacket style for multi wear on site and offsite. Reverse side is plain black
- Multi-functional pockets including hidden in-seam pockets on hi vis side and hand-warmer pockets on reverse
- Embroidery pocket for double-sided branding
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Australian-owned and operated, Bisley Workwear has been shaping the Australian workwear clothing industry for nearly 60 years, with old-fashioned ideals like quality, exceptional service and value for money.
We are one of Australia’s fastest growing workwear brands because of the good old-fashioned values the company still stands by: ”We value integrity, so we do what we say we’re going to do, on time and on budget.“ Bisley partners with brands that share these values and business integrity.
Bisley also partners with the biggest and best independent testing laboratories to develop their garments. Using the latest in innovative technologies allows Bisley to maintain the highest quality and compliance of their Workwear, Safetywear and Protective wear for men and women.
We put our customers first every time, servicing even the biggest orders with industry-best daily replenishment order fulfilments, consistent quality performance and service that exceed our customer’s expectations.
More From This Category
- SKU: 3758
or 4 payments of $26.25 with Info