- Sto-nor 9801 FR Reflective taped ‘Hoop’ pattern around body and bio motion taping on sleeves
- Fully lined in cotton FR lining
- Fully seam sealed for wet weather protection
- Detachable zip off hood
- Twin waist pockets with flap and touch tape closure
- LHS internal chest pocket
- Storm flap at centre front with touch tape closure
- Vislon open end 2 way zipper with plastic slider
- Internal rib sleeve cuff
- Adjustable sleeve tab with touch tape closure
- Anti static carbon yarn
- HRC 3
- ATPV 32
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Australian-owned and operated, Bisley Workwear has been shaping the Australian workwear clothing industry for nearly 60 years, with old-fashioned ideals like quality, exceptional service and value for money.
We are one of Australia’s fastest growing workwear brands because of the good old-fashioned values the company still stands by: ”We value integrity, so we do what we say we’re going to do, on time and on budget.“ Bisley partners with brands that share these values and business integrity.
Bisley also partners with the biggest and best independent testing laboratories to develop their garments. Using the latest in innovative technologies allows Bisley to maintain the highest quality and compliance of their Workwear, Safetywear and Protective wear for men and women.
We put our customers first every time, servicing even the biggest orders with industry-best daily replenishment order fulfilments, consistent quality performance and service that exceed our customer’s expectations.
More From This Category
- SKU: BS8097T
From $218.00 $222.00
or 4 payments of $54.50 with Info
- SKU: BS6696XT
From $64.00 $66.00
or 4 payments of $16.00 with Info