- In Stock
The Power is designed for the workers that need the toughness of a boot but require the ankle mobility of a shoe. Ideal for drivers and people walking big distances on tough terrain. Built on the ADAPT™ sole technology and articulatedFIT upper, the Power is designed to improve adaption to rough surfaces and is combined with a lightweight design to assist in minimising fatigue and maximising performance.
- Composite toe cap
- Slip resistant sole
- 300°c heat resistant nitrile rubber sole
- Fuel oil resistant
- Water resistant
- Scuff cap
- Low profile sole at the toe to reduce the risk of tripping
- Upper contains retro-reflective material to improve visibility in low light conditions
- Registered fitting guide printed on the insole to indicate thecorrect spacing between the end of the longest toe and the toecap
- Specifically compounded phylon midsole to improve cushioning rebound characteristics and durability
- People walking long distances on rough terrain
- Half sizes: 6.5-10.5
- AS/NZS 2210.3 (Class I S1 SRC HRO)
- EN – ISO 20345 (S1 SRC HRO)
- ASTM F2413 – 11 (M/I/75/C/75/SD)
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Mack footwear, workwear, and PPE are designed to protect you against the world. Through a continuous process of research, innovation and refinement, we produce occupational products that are designed to move and perform with the body.
Not only do we ensure that our products are as functional possible, but Mack is also conscious of the social and environmental factors that contribute to a sustainable future.
Mack is manufactured and imported under license by Bunzl Brands & Operations Pty Ltd (BBO). BBO operate across several industries, including the manufacture and distribution of a range of consumables and components. These include personal protective equipment, workwear, footwear, specialised packaging, height safety, and lifting & rigging products to the resources, energy, construction, and manufacturing sectors. Through Bunzl's management you will see the Mack range grow and develop to keep up with the changing trends of the market, incorporating the latest in technical innovation.