- In Stock
- Stretch cotton canvas for extra comfort and movement
- Contrast grey oxford highlights in high abrasive areas for extra durability
- Modern engineered fit with contoured leg & knee
- Two mitred front pockets and coin welt pocket on front right hand side
- Multi-functional cargo pockets, internal cargo pocket with zipper closure
- Two back hip patch pocket with contrast reinforced patch
- Tool and mobile phone pocket
- Gusset crotch panel to prevent crotch splitting
- Double layer shaped knee patch
- Back knee shaped panel
- Seven reinforced wider and stronger belt loops with hanger loop on left leg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Australian-owned and operated, Bisley Workwear has been shaping the Australian workwear clothing industry for nearly 60 years, with old-fashioned ideals like quality, exceptional service and value for money.
We are one of Australia’s fastest growing workwear brands because of the good old-fashioned values the company still stands by: ”We value integrity, so we do what we say we’re going to do, on time and on budget.“ Bisley partners with brands that share these values and business integrity.
Bisley also partners with the biggest and best independent testing laboratories to develop their garments. Using the latest in innovative technologies allows Bisley to maintain the highest quality and compliance of their Workwear, Safetywear and Protective wear for men and women.
We put our customers first every time, servicing even the biggest orders with industry-best daily replenishment order fulfilments, consistent quality performance and service that exceed our customer’s expectations.