- In Stock
Built for work on rough terrain the GRANITE II protects against impacts from above, below and the side, making it ideal for workers in construction, resources and machine maintenance.
- Met guard
- Ankle guard
- Penetration resistant
- Composite toe cap
- Slip resistant
- 300°c heat resistant
- Fuel oil resistant
- Low profile sole at the toe to reduce the risk of tripping
- Upper contains retro-reflective material to improve visibility in low light conditions
- Scuff cap improves durability in high wear zones
- Breathable memory foam insole that moulds to the foot providing a customised fit and helping to reduce in-shoe friction
- Machine maintenance
- Airport friendly
- Black 4 - 15 (half sizes 6.5 - 10.5)
- Honey 6 - 15 (half sizes 6.5 - 10.5)
- AS/NZS 2210.3 (Class I S1 SRC P M AN HRO)
- EN – ISO 20345 (S1 SRC P M AN HRO)
- ASTM F2413 – 11 (M/I/75/C/75/SD/PR/Mt)
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Mack footwear, workwear, and PPE are designed to protect you against the world. Through a continuous process of research, innovation and refinement, we produce occupational products that are designed to move and perform with the body.
Not only do we ensure that our products are as functional possible, but Mack is also conscious of the social and environmental factors that contribute to a sustainable future.
Mack is manufactured and imported under license by Bunzl Brands & Operations Pty Ltd (BBO). BBO operate across several industries, including the manufacture and distribution of a range of consumables and components. These include personal protective equipment, workwear, footwear, specialised packaging, height safety, and lifting & rigging products to the resources, energy, construction, and manufacturing sectors. Through Bunzl's management you will see the Mack range grow and develop to keep up with the changing trends of the market, incorporating the latest in technical innovation.