- In Stock
- Stretch cotton canvas for extra comfort and movement
- Garment enzyme washed to create an authentic worn in look
- Cordura highlights at pocket opening and bellow of the cargo pocket for increase durability
- Contrast Kelvar knee patches for extra durability and to prevent abrasion when kneeling
- Crotch gusset for extra comfort and to prevent crotch spliting
- Front slant mitred pocket
- Two back welt pockets
- Multi-functional utility inspired RHS bellowed cargo pocket
- LHS zipper bellowed cargo pocket w/ additional hidden pocket
- Back shaped knee panel
- Tool loop on LHS hip
- 7 reinforced wider and stronger belt loops
- Hem boot cut-out cuff with inrenforced Cordura patch at back
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Australian-owned and operated, Bisley Workwear has been shaping the Australian workwear clothing industry for nearly 60 years, with old-fashioned ideals like quality, exceptional service and value for money.
We are one of Australia’s fastest growing workwear brands because of the good old-fashioned values the company still stands by: ”We value integrity, so we do what we say we’re going to do, on time and on budget.“ Bisley partners with brands that share these values and business integrity.
Bisley also partners with the biggest and best independent testing laboratories to develop their garments. Using the latest in innovative technologies allows Bisley to maintain the highest quality and compliance of their Workwear, Safetywear and Protective wear for men and women.
We put our customers first every time, servicing even the biggest orders with industry-best daily replenishment order fulfilments, consistent quality performance and service that exceed our customer’s expectations.