- Mechanical stretch fabric for extra comfort and movement
- Contrast polyester patches to prevent wear and tear at highly abrasive areas
- 3M 8710 Reflective cord piping along front and back shoulder yoke
- Mitred chest pockets with touch tape closure
- Left pocket with pen division and hidden phone pouch
- Two piece structured collar
- Contoured shape two piece sleeve
- Antistatic carbon yarn in polyester patches for added static control
- Two button adjustable sleeve cuff
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Australian-owned and operated, Bisley Workwear has been shaping the Australian workwear clothing industry for nearly 60 years, with old-fashioned ideals like quality, exceptional service and value for money.
We are one of Australia’s fastest growing workwear brands because of the good old-fashioned values the company still stands by: ”We value integrity, so we do what we say we’re going to do, on time and on budget.“ Bisley partners with brands that share these values and business integrity.
Bisley also partners with the biggest and best independent testing laboratories to develop their garments. Using the latest in innovative technologies allows Bisley to maintain the highest quality and compliance of their Workwear, Safetywear and Protective wear for men and women.
We put our customers first every time, servicing even the biggest orders with industry-best daily replenishment order fulfilments, consistent quality performance and service that exceed our customer’s expectations.
We Also Recommend
More From This Category
- SKU: 3214
or 4 payments of $10.00 with Info
- SKU: BS1896
From $62.00 $63.00
or 4 payments of $15.50 with Info