Quality heat resistant and flame retardant leather smelter boot with quick release Velcro closure.
- Heat resistant and flame retardant leather upper.
- Uppers designed to assist the run-off of molten metal.
- TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
- Leather lining along the heel and the foot area of the boot to provide additional heat protection.
- PORON XRD™ flexible, lightweight internal metatarsal guard.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON™ protects the heel and ball of the foot.
- NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
- Full breathable lining with a padded comfort collar.
- NANOlite® footbed with a gently raised surface to help reduce fatigue.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection.
- Heavy Duty Nitrile Rubber dual density sole, with an in-fill comfort layer of urethane cushioning, coupled with a high density hard-wearing nitrile rubber outsole.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.
Application - Steel & Smelter
Sizes - 5 - 14, 6½ - 10½
Standards - AS/NZS 2210.3:2009EN ISO 20345:2011, ASTM F2413-11
Colour - Black
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Tradition & History
Oliver Footwear, Australia’s leading Safety Footwear Manufacturer owes its origins to gold mining in the Victorian provincial city of Ballarat.
Our founder James Oliver, a boot-maker by trade, came to the goldfields of Ballarat, then amongst the richest alluvial and underground mining fields in the world, in the mid 1800’s. His quest for the elusive nuggets was unsuccessful, so he returned to the trade of boot-making which he had learned in the U.K. Established as the business of Oliver & Stevens, the new venture commenced producing tough and durable boots for miners and farmers in 1887.
The same entrepreneurial streak which marked the establishment of the business in 1887 continues today with Oliver Footwear building on its commitment to manufacture quality footwear. Product research and development to address the needs and demands of tough workplace safety environments will always be a central part of our company philosophy.
Oliver is now part of Honeywell Industrial Safety which offers not just the world’s most comprehensive lines of Personal Protective Solutions but the most respected brands that make workers embrace safety on their own.
- 1887 Oliver Boots’ first store opens in Ballarat, Victoria Australia
- 1979 Oliver moves into brand new state of the art facility in Prest St, Ballarat to give space to ever growing demand
- 1985 Oliver introduces the Desma DDPU injection technology to the site for polyurethane soling to meet demand for new lightweight soling technologies
- 1995 New warehouse expansion at Prest St to keep up with ongoing orders to expanding distribution network
- 1999 Oliver diversify their product offering by introducing Dual Density Rubber injection machinery suitable to produce Fire Fighting Boots and Defence footwear
- 2010 Oliver join forces and expands into wider APAC region with Asian industry frontrunner Kings Safety Footwear
- 2011 Oliver and Kings are acquired by International safety products leader Honeywell, giving wider reach into the US market and Europe
- 2017 Oliver by Honeywell can now be found worldwide through a network of premium distribution channels specialising in PPE and safety footwear