100% waterproof premium full grain leather steel toe mining boot.
- 100% waterproof premium full grain leather.
- New Y-Guard TPU ankle protector on both sides of the boot provides impact resistance to the ankle and lower leg, and superior torsional support.
- Flush, integrated zip contours to the boot, providing full flexibility and support and allows a custom fit to your leg shape.
- Reflective panel above the heel provides additional safety for increased visibility in low lighting situations.
- New and improved SAFETYcell® integrated TPU heel and toe and coated leather shell for enhanced abrasion and cut resistance.
- Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching across all critical wear seams.
- Increased padding through tongue and leg for increased support and stability.
- NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
- Improved NANOLite® footbed with moisture wicking characteristics and softer materials provides additional cushioning and comfort.
- Q-Flex® non metallic penetration protection insole.
- 100% waterproof technology constructed using a seam sealed membrane lining that draws moisture from the foot, whilst preventing water penetration into the boot.
- Internal PORON® XRD metatarsal guard.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.
- AT’s dual density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole and hardwearing rubber outsole for superior durability. Resistant to 300°C surface contact.
Application - Mining & Quarrying / Chemical / Oil & Gas
Sizes - 4 - 16, 6½ - 12½
Standards - AS/NZS 2210.3:2009EN ISO 20345:2011, ASTM F2413-17S3 rating (AS/NZS 2210.3:2009) Waterproof and penetration resistance
Colour - Black
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Tradition & History
Oliver Footwear, Australia’s leading Safety Footwear Manufacturer owes its origins to gold mining in the Victorian provincial city of Ballarat.
Our founder James Oliver, a boot-maker by trade, came to the goldfields of Ballarat, then amongst the richest alluvial and underground mining fields in the world, in the mid 1800’s. His quest for the elusive nuggets was unsuccessful, so he returned to the trade of boot-making which he had learned in the U.K. Established as the business of Oliver & Stevens, the new venture commenced producing tough and durable boots for miners and farmers in 1887.
The same entrepreneurial streak which marked the establishment of the business in 1887 continues today with Oliver Footwear building on its commitment to manufacture quality footwear. Product research and development to address the needs and demands of tough workplace safety environments will always be a central part of our company philosophy.
Oliver is now part of Honeywell Industrial Safety which offers not just the world’s most comprehensive lines of Personal Protective Solutions but the most respected brands that make workers embrace safety on their own.
- 1887 Oliver Boots’ first store opens in Ballarat, Victoria Australia
- 1979 Oliver moves into brand new state of the art facility in Prest St, Ballarat to give space to ever growing demand
- 1985 Oliver introduces the Desma DDPU injection technology to the site for polyurethane soling to meet demand for new lightweight soling technologies
- 1995 New warehouse expansion at Prest St to keep up with ongoing orders to expanding distribution network
- 1999 Oliver diversify their product offering by introducing Dual Density Rubber injection machinery suitable to produce Fire Fighting Boots and Defence footwear
- 2010 Oliver join forces and expands into wider APAC region with Asian industry frontrunner Kings Safety Footwear
- 2011 Oliver and Kings are acquired by International safety products leader Honeywell, giving wider reach into the US market and Europe
- 2017 Oliver by Honeywell can now be found worldwide through a network of premium distribution channels specialising in PPE and safety footwear
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
- SKU: 45637
From $165.00 $175.00
or 4 payments of $41.25 with Info