- In Stock
- Handmade all leather boots
- Soft Full Grain Polished Leather
- Full Leather lining and innersole
- Leather sole with anti-abrasion rubber grip pad
- Stacked leather veneer heel
- Traditional Littleway Stitch Construction, the upper and lining is stitched to the outsole
Sizes - 6-14 (7.5-10.5)
Colour - Black
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Established in Sydney by Mr Robert Adcock, KingGee has been part of Australian history since 1926. The original KingGee overall was born out of humble beginnings and was the first in a long line of work garments known for their quality and careful craftsmanship.
Over the years, KingGee have evolved with the changing needs of the work environment. Today, our passion and expertise are second to none. Our premium products are engineered to ensure comfort, durability and functionality enabling you to work at your best in all conditions. We lead the industrial workwear industry and push the boundaries of garment development to new levels. Workcool Hyperfreeze and the new Tradies Utility Range are just two of our latest innovations.
We have come a long way since our first KingGee overall. One thing has never changed – our pride and care is still seen today in our products and in our people.
More From This Category
- SKU: 906