- Water Resistant Leather & Breathable Nylon Upper
- Wellmaxƒ?› puncture plate
- Angled Zipper for easy "on /off"
- TPU Outsole with PU Midsole
- Steel Toe Cap
- Removeable Memory Foam Footbed with ARZ+
- Cosmo Lunar lining with 3mm Magnum Ultra Foam
- TPU toe bump
- Nylon (Non-Metallic) Shank
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
Sizes - 6-14 (7.5-10.5)
Colour - Wheat
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Established in Sydney by Mr Robert Adcock, KingGee has been part of Australian history since 1926. The original KingGee overall was born out of humble beginnings and was the first in a long line of work garments known for their quality and careful craftsmanship.
Over the years, KingGee have evolved with the changing needs of the work environment. Today, our passion and expertise are second to none. Our premium products are engineered to ensure comfort, durability and functionality enabling you to work at your best in all conditions. We lead the industrial workwear industry and push the boundaries of garment development to new levels. Workcool Hyperfreeze and the new Tradies Utility Range are just two of our latest innovations.
We have come a long way since our first KingGee overall. One thing has never changed – our pride and care is still seen today in our products and in our people.